Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Wellness Wednesday...2015...Ep. 3

Happy Wednesday!  Love having a short week of work this week.  I won't dilly dally too much here, let's just jump in to the past week's fitness results:

Wednesday: 4.1 miles run and 20 min yoga for runners sequence
Thursday: 1:00 yoga class
Friday: 4.05 mile run
Saturday: 1:00 yoga class
Sunday: 7.5 mile run, 1:15 yoga class
Monday: rest
Tuesday: 1:00 yoga class

Miles for week: 15.65
YTD miles: 33.4

Well, I didn't make a full 7 days of yoga.  And that's ok.  I was just plain tired by Friday evening, and so I took a break.  My mileage is much better this week.  I can say that I've felt the difference yoga has made in my running.  It's not a huge difference, but it's enough that my legs are much more comfortable even after a long run.  I hope to see continued improvement in this area. 

That's it for today.  It is a short week, so I've got lots of stuff to get done in just a few days!   Off to work I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!