Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 goals

Well, here we go, another New Year, another set of goals!  I'll just go ahead and dive in:

  1. Finish 10 quilts
  2. Use my stash
  3. Handquilt more
  4. Make at least one scrap quilt
Really short and simple this year, and I'm really happy with that.  My "theme" for 2015 will be to keep it simple.  I don't want to feel so bogged down by something I said I was going to do on January 1st, when by February 1st I could going in a completely different direction!  More "go with the flow," less "stick with the script."  


On a different note, Wellness Wednesday will be back next week.  I have some 2015 fitness goals, so it's time to get that post back and regular!

I'm so looking forward to seeing what 2015 has in store...Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!