Thursday, October 20, 2011

FNSI...the planning

URGGGG!  I am a doofus!  I linked to the post, not my blog itself...so if you don't mind following this link to my post about what I actually got done on Friday...I'd appreciate it!  Sorry for the inconvenience!

Ok...have lots of projects to get done...well technically one right now (Girl's Seasonal Quilt)...and I'm WAYYYYY behind on the Farmer's Wife QAL...and I need to do some cutting to keep up with the Facade class...so that's why I'm signing up for the Friday Night Sew-In!  Time for comfy clothes...I have all the supplies I need...might need to pick up some snack foods and dig out the Les Mis dvd (more on that here)...but very much looking forward to sewing til I drop!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!