Sunday, May 13, 2012

An amazing Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day all!  I'm having the most amazing Mother's Day (that pretty much started a few days early!).

My Mother's Day started on Thursday when Girl gifted me with the oh so fabulous Thor Bobble-head doll!  (I have a thing for Thor...he's pretty!)  I was in desperate need of a good laugh that day...and she provided it!  It now sits on my desk at work...so I have no picture to share...

Then Mother's Day shifted to Friday...when Guy and I got to go out to a movie...and then do some shopping together!  (well...I shopped...he carried)...and here is what I shopped for...and he gifted me with for Mother's Day:

AH-MAH-ZING!!!  Can I just say how lucky a gal I am to have such a fabulous hubby!  More on this toy later...

On Saturday...my Mom got to come up and visit for the day...so me, Girl and Mom had a blast...started out with a trip to the Nail Salon and mani/pedi's all around...from there it was off to lunch (Buffalo Wild Wings so we could play some Buzztime Trivia)...and then it was time to do some shopping!  After a bit of time at the mall...we headed back to the house to relax and chat for a bit before Mom had to head home.  It was a fantabulous day!

On Saturday night...got to really spend some time playing with the Accuquilt Go and the 6.5" Tumbler die...and here is what I ended up with after only a short period of time:

And this morning...my Girl is the bestest kiddo on the whole planet...she gifted me with some quilting magazines and a Bon Jovi greatest hits CD (I use CDs in my car instead of messing with the iPod)!  So today...I'm going to do lots of sewing...go cruising around with Girl so we can blast some 80's hair band music...and then I'm going to cook some kind of fun and yummy meal for my oh so AMAZING family!  And play with these goodies in between:

Hope you all are having a fantastic weekend! I'll be back later this week to give you a thorough review of my Accuquilt Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!