Sunday, January 27, 2013

FNSI...results

Well, I got started kind of late on my Friday Night sewing for FNSI, but I did get a little bit of stitching done.  I worked solely on my Scrappy Trip Along blocks, and actually had a lot of success in the preparation more than the completion.

I finished 2 Scrappy Trip blocks, got 3 more in the final prep stage, and got enough fabric cut for at least 3 more blocks.

That put me at 17 finished blocks, and everything laid out to get me to 23 blocks.  I think I want to have at least 35 for my final quilt top.  I have some other stitching I need to finish up today, so I'll be using my Scrappy Trip stuff for leaders/enders.

Here is a pic of all of my finished (so far) blocks laid out:


and now I'm off to spend today stitching away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!