Thursday, January 10, 2013

meet Bitty

Well...an update on Goldie (my machine)...she's currently in hospital...and I have no idea how long she will be there.  The general assumption is that her power supply has failed and they are sure they can fix it (which is good news).  So, there I was...no machine...I lasted a day.   Meet Bitty:


She's tiny, powerful...and great for piecing!  I didn't want to spend hardly anything on another machine, but the truth is...it's desperately needed!  So I did a bit of research, and went and picked her up yesterday.   And so far, we've been stitching madly away at some Scrappy Trip Along blocks!


I have the above 4 finished...and 3-4 more somewhere in the process.  These blocks are a lot of fun to put together!  So off I go...time to get some more stitching done before the rest of my day kicks in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!