Sunday, June 16, 2013

Modern Mini Madness!

Woohoo!  It may be a little last minute of a finish...but had to jump in on the


Several weeks ago I stumbled across this Bloomin' Quilt as you go tutorial by Cori at Let's Eat Grandpa and I had to try it out...it just took seeing the Modern Mini challenge to kick me into gear!  Here is the panel I made using the tutorial:


I took my panel and turned it into a 16x16 pillow.


Here is the back of the pillow:


I love that whale fabric...found it at Joanns this weekend on serious sale, so grabbed some up for little projects like this!

Well, that's it!  Make sure you head over to Ellison Lane Quilts to check out all the fabulous mini's that have been entered!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pillow Lesley! Thanks for the link to the tutorial, I would love to try this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty pillow. I love the whales on the back.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment!