Tuesday, October 29, 2013

15 minute challenge...

Let's get down to it...my weekly results for the 15 minute challenge...

Tuesday: none
Wednesday: none
Thursday: baby stuff
Friday: none
Saturday: baby stuff
Sunday: Supertote
Monday: none

Only 3 of 7 days.  Not exactly what I was hoping for, but some of it was pure laziness on my part!  And after the marathon of Super-tote-ness on Sunday...I was a little in need of a break yesterday.  (speaking of which...my Supertote post will come along here later today!  have it all written, just gotta add pics!).

I'm definitely feeling the urge to be sewing right now instead of at work...so that's a good sign.  I've started thinking about Christmas presents I'd like to make...and a family member recently got engaged, so perhaps a quilt as a wedding gift...and I still have some more baby stuff I want to get done...so lots of plans...so little time...best get busy!!

1 comment:

  1. Three days is better than none. Good luck with your Christmas gift plans. Looking forward to hearing about what you decide to work on.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment!