Thursday, May 15, 2014

Wellness Wednesday... Ep. 15

Wellness Wednesday coming to you live on a Thursday!  Woohoo!

Actually, not much to say or show for the past week.  Every little bit of my fitness plan went out the window last week thanks to the lovely cold I managed to come down with.  I'm actually still recovering, but doing better every day! 

So that about sums up this week's edition.  I have no schedule for this new week, as I'm not sure when I'm going to be able to start running again or attend yoga without feeling like I'm hacking up a lung.  I'd be willing to guess by the end of the weekend I'll be running again.  But now I'll be back to easing into it, so it's a bit of a reset on my training plan.  Oh well!

1 comment:

  1. That late spring cold has felled a lot of people here. I had it around the first of the month, it took a while for the coughing to taper off. Hope you are fully recovered now.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment!