Thursday, May 29, 2014

Wellness Wednesday...Ep. 17

Once again, Wellness Wednesday brought to you on a Thursday!  Our house has been crazy this week, wrapping up the last bits and pieces of middle school...in a week I will officially the the parent of a High Schooler!!  Ack!!!  Anyways...here is last week's plan and how I did in red:
  • Wednesday: 3 mile run 3.4ish treadmill
  • Thursday: yoga 1 hour yoga class
  • Friday: bike rest
  • Saturday: 3-4 mile run 3.1 mile run (5k race)
  • Sunday: rest 40 min yoga video
  • Monday: 3 mile run 4 mile run
  • Tuesday: yoga 1 hour yoga class
I have been wanting to expand my yoga practice outside of the two classes a week.  I'd like to take more classes, but my schedule and the class schedule don't mesh up too well.  I've been exploring some online classes/videos, and so far...I'm still exploring.  In a few weeks my work hours are going to shift around, so I may actually be able to take more classes, but that would only be for a short period of time.  So I'll continue to explore what's available online.  I had a WOOOHOOO! Yoga moment on Tuesday...I held crow pose for about 1 second!!!  Considering last Thursday I could barely do the pose on my tip toes...Tuesday was huge!  Sometimes you just need to here the instructions from a different person or in a different way...get your brain thinking about things slightly different and see what happens!  Now for next week's plan:
  • Wednesday: rest
  • THursday: yoga
  • Friday: 3-4 mile run
  • Saturday: yoga
  • Sunday: 4-5 mile run
  • Monday: rest or yoga
  • Tuesday: 3 mile run and yoga
Have a great rest of the week!

1 comment:

  1. Great week!

    Warning! High school goes fast. It seems like yesterday DT was a freshman, now she's a sophomore going on being a college freshman. Enjoy the summer.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment!