Monday, February 4, 2013

catching up

Wow, have I fallen a bit behind on some of my BOMs and the Starburst QAL.  So I spent a little time this weekend trying to catch up on the Starburst QAL (might work on the BOMs today...might not).  So here is where I'm at on the Starburst QAL:

Flying Geese (3 of 8 sets complete)


HSTs (need cutting, pressing and trimming)


GCs (16 of 16 complete!!)


We are supposed to start putting blocks together this week...so we'll see if I can catch back up by next Monday!

I also took a little bit of time this morning to put together my House block for the Sew South Retreat charity quilt (read more about that here).  I followed this tutorial, (and wow, just realized I followed the same color scheme to a "T"...oh well) and then just trimmed the block down to the size I needed.  It was a pretty quick and easy block to put together!


Well, that's about it from me for now, going to try and do a little more sewing before I need to head to bed so that I can roll in to work tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Love your little house block! Looks like you made some significant inroads to being caught up. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment!