Monday, February 25, 2013

Good Fortune

I have another finish to report for 2013!  Woohoo!

I finished up my Layers of Good Fortune quilt yesterday.  Started quilting around 9 am yesterday, and gave the finished (and washed and dried quilt) to a good friend yesterday around 5 pm!  Unfortunately...I didn't take any pics, didn't really think about them, until AFTER I gave the quilt to my friend.  So she fortunately was my quilt holder while a caught a quick pic with my cell phone.  Here it is:

Yes, terrible pic.  Oh well!  I'll try and catch another photo at another time!

Had a much easier time binding this one than with SnB2 last weekend.  All it took was me paying a little more attention to what I was doing and using the right tools for the job!

I enjoyed putting this one together, and will probably use the pattern again sometime!

Details:
Fabric: Good Fortune by Kate Spain; Kona for back and binding
Pattern: Easy as Pie Layer Cake Quilt by Sherri from A Quilting Life
Batting: Warm and White
Thread: Piecing - Gutterman; Quilting - Aurifil

1 comment:

thank you for taking the time to comment!