Wednesday, March 6, 2013

15 minute challenge week 33 and 34...aka recovery

Well...it's been a little while since I last posted.  Not too terribly long, but long enough.

In the past two weeks I've accomplished 3 days of sewing...and all of that can be found in my posts from the 23-25 of February.  Making the swap back to day shift has taken me a lot longer this go round than in previous years.

Plus we were out of town over this past weekend.

Plus Girl has developed some insane cold that has kept her out of commission for most of this week.

So around my house...it's all called recovery time right now!  I haven't even done my usual blog crawl lately.  Part of fostering my own creativity is seeing how others employ theirs!

So now, it's time for me to recover some sewing time!

Posting with  Kate over at Life In Pieces to see how everyone has done lately!

2 comments:

  1. good luck on the recovery. hope things pick up for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Girl gets to feeling well soon. DT's had the flu, a sinus infection and then a cold over the previous 4 week, hopefully she's over all the illness stuff for a while.

    Shift schedules are so crazy, hopefully you are slowly getting back on schedule.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment!