Tuesday, March 26, 2013

15 minute challenge...week 37!

And I'm back in the game!  Had a VERY productive sewing week, so let's check in with Kate and the 15 minute Challenge:

Tuesday: Tote bag

Wednesday: Tote bag

Thursday: Sew South

Friday: Sew South

Saturday: Sew South

Sunday: duffle

Monday: duffle

7 for 7 baby!!!

To review the first part of 2013, I've been up and down.  Had a few weeks where I was sewing almost every day, and then had several weeks where I was doing almost no sewing.  It's ok though.  It's all part of life.

Right now I'm feeling really good and inspired and can't wait to get home each day and sew.  I have some more thoughts on this amazing quilting blog community that Kate mentions in today's challenge post, but will save those for my big ole Sew South post that I'm still trying to write.

Until later!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Great week! You sound so energized. Looking forward to seeing what you post for Sew South.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and i agree with Kate, you sound energized. Looking forward to seeing what you're working on.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment!