Wednesday, March 20, 2013

tick...tick...tick

That is all I can hear in my head right now.  It's the sound of the clock moving too slow, and the sound of time going too fast right now!

Sew South starts TOMORROW!!!!!!  EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!  I'm seriously over the moon excited about this.  However...that's tomorrow...how am I ever going to get through today?  Not to mention come to work tomorrow, work a full day, THEN drive to Charlotte.  The clock is moving so slow!

And then...time is also flying by right now.  Sew South is TOMORROW???????  Oh crud!  I'm so behind!  I don't have everything ready, and there really isn't enough time in the day for me to get it all done before I have to come to work for a full day tomorrow!  So much to do...so little time!

So now I sit, and ponder the supply list and try and figure out how I'm going to squeeze a few more hours in my free time!


As the impatient part of me wonders why tomorrow isn't here already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!