Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Sew South

I cannot even begin to describe how fantastic the Sew South Retreat was.  Putting in to words just how much the whole experience means to me, well, I've tried, and I just can't. 

So I'll just take this moment to say thank you to:

The fabulous Jennifer (our director/leader/paper piecing teacher/head of the tribe)  pictured with our incredible teachers (Lindsey and Diane) who taught me new skills:



(special shout out to Leah Day, I am so ready to get going on some FMQing now!  Sometimes we all need to hear that there are days it's just going to be ugly, and thank you for that.)



The amazing sponsors (who made it possible for us to have tools to use, products to play with, prizes and all kinds of goodies):

(side note...check out the amazing bag o' happiness we all took home):


My new friends (all 50 of them!):


All of you have inspired me in so many ways.  As was mentioned often in the closing on Sunday...we are a tribe...a community...a group of people that all speak the same language.  And I am so thrilled to be a member of this tribe. 

Thank you.  Thank You.  Thank you.

I can't wait to do it all again!



8 comments:

  1. So much fun wasn't it? Thanks for sharing your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading all these blog posts makes me want it to happen all over again this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great weekend. It was so nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So . . .. can we have a do over? Next weekend and every weekend after that?

    Enjoyed meeting you Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad we sat near each other Lesley! Soooo want to do it all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a grand time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Val, it was so nice to sit by you.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment!