Friday, February 28, 2014

ALYoF - February Finish!

Woohoo!  and seriously...a huge WOOHOO!!!  I have finished my Lucky Jam quilt top!  Which if you remember was my A Lovely Year of Finishes goal back over here (Link #46)!  I was truly hoping to make this one a completely finished quilt...but I kept my goal a little more realistic with a finished quilt top...and tonight (after realizing at 8:40 pm EST that I actually still had a few hours to get it done...I had kind of thrown in the towel just prior to that time) it's done!


and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! (please forgive the pic quality...it was after 10 pm and my quilt models were...shall we say...less than thrilled...so I snapped a couple of quick pics to call it good!).  And right as I was sewing the final border piece I decided that I am not keeping this quilt.  Don't get me wrong...I'm VERY partial to this one...but there is a couple out there that this quilt is really meant to be with...and I'll share more on that story when I finally finish the quilt and label it!  And now...off to bed I go!

3 comments:

  1. I love the fabrics that you used in this. It is quite striking. Thanks for sharing your artistic vision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the finish! Love all the bright colors in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really cute quilt. Congrats on making your goal and hanging in there until the very end! lol

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment!