Sunday, February 2, 2014

ALYoF -- February Goal...

I had to think for a bit about what I was going to make my goal for the February edition of A Lovely Year of Finishes.  It's a shorter month...we will be out of town half of most of the weekends in the month...so actual sewing time for me may be a bit limited...so I wanted to select something that I can reasonably achieve (and hope that I can do a little more!).

My February goal is to take all of my Lucky Jam blocks (started August 2013):


and turn them into a completed quilt top!  (on a  side note, I'm actually hoping to get more than that accomplished with this...but considering what I said at the beginning, I'm going to shoot for a completed quilt top...anything beyond that with this project is a bonus!!).

And now I'm off to get a few things done before I settle in with some sewing and Super Bowl preps!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you create. That is one of my favorite fabric lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goal. I'm in the same boat. We have next weekend free, but are tied up the next 6 weekends with something or the other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hopping over from ALYOF, You go Girl..Get-er done

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment!