On to Wellness Wednesday...here was my plan for last week with what I actually did in Red:
- Wednesday: 3-4 mile run Rest
- Thursday: 2 miles OR 30-40 mins cross-training Rest
- Friday: 30 mins cross-training and yoga for runners 4.2 mile run
- Saturday: 5-6 mile run Rest (on my feet all day at an event for my Girl)
- Sunday: rest, yoga for runners (maybe) 6.3 mile run
- Monday: 3 miles Rest
- Tuesday: cross-train Rest (weather induced)
- Wednesday: 20-30 mins cross train, yoga for runners
- Thursday: 20 mins cross train, yoga for runners
- Friday: Rest (will be walking around the race expo)
- Saturday: Relay Race! I'll be running a 6 mile leg!
- Sunday: Rest
- Monday: 3-4 mile run
- Tuesday: Cross train
- Wednesday: 3-4 mile run
And now I'm going to do some sewing. Not knowing what exactly the weather is going to do, but knowing that I'm staying home...means I have some free sewing time right now!
Be back next Wednesday to let you know how it went!