Sunday, December 28, 2014

slow days

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas!  We crashed pretty hard the day after Christmas, and are moving nice and slow right now.  It's raining outside, and I think I'm going to spend the next few days just sewing.  Starting with Lucky Jam


It's time to get the binding prepped and finally finish this one!  This quilt took a bit of a back seat when I started working on my Christmas gifts, so it's waited patiently for the finishing touches for about a month now.

after that...well, I've got at least one more (actually more than one) quilt top ready to be basted, one quilt (again, more than one) that I'm almost done with the blocks on, so it can be made into a quilt.  And then I just purchased a few more patterns and have the urge to start something from scratch...again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!