Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Wellness Wednesday...Ep. 44-46

Happy Wednesday!  It's been a great week so far for me...I've only been working half days!  My last day of this year will be this Friday, and it will be pretty early in the day.  I'm so excited!

On to my workouts...well, I have been running.  It hasn't been pretty, but after a few weeks of doing nothing, what was I expecting?  I've got 8.9 miles so far for the month.  That's well short of where I would LIKE to be, but have to build back up.  Next race is March 1!

I've moved the majority of my running to the treadmill, now that I have one of my own!  As a family Christmas present, we went ahead and invested in a treadmill, so now I have no excuses (too dark, too cold) to not run.  My goal is not to train this entire cycle on the treadmill, so I will be running outdoors at least once a week.

So that's it for now.  Next WW post will be Christmas Eve...man how this year has flown!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!