Saturday, December 20, 2014

why do I wait?

Why do I wait until the last minute to push myself to sew Christmas gifts???  LOL!  I'm making progress on them, but I'm really starting to feel the crunch.

I've got Blueberry Cake up to 9 rows (only 8 pictured below):


only 2 more rows to go, then it's time to sew them together!  This one is to be gifted on Christmas Eve, so must be ready to go that morning.  Hope to have this one into a quilt top by the end of the weekend.

I've gotten my surprise present quilt top complete...now just trying to figure out when I'm going to get it finished (the recipient is now home from school for the holidays).

I want to make a couple of other gifts (a few bags, a table runner), but we'll see.  Also have some shopping still to do...so that's what Girl and I will be doing today...

So much to do, so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!