Tuesday, April 2, 2013

15 minute challenge...week 38

Happy Tuesday, it's time for me to check in with Kate and the 15 minute challenge!

Tuesday:  none

Wednesday:  none

Thursday: duffel

Friday: Rainbow Star quilting

Saturday: Rainbow Star quilting, Marcelle Medallion

Sunday:  Rainbow Star binding, Marcelle Medallion, OQ

Monday: OQ

So, 5 for 7 this week, woohoo!  I enjoyed a finish this past week, a new start, and I'm revisiting an old project (more on that later). 

As part of the fostering creativity portion of the challenge, this week Kate discusses becoming an observer.  For me, if I wasn't an observer, I wouldn't challenge myself as much with new things.  The Marcelle Medallion quilt that I'm working on, I never would have tried if I hadn't seen other people's pictures and posts of their own quilts in progress.

That's all for now!  Girl is on Spring Break, and I took a few days off of work to spend some time with her.  Tomorrow we head to Charlotte to do some exploring!

3 comments:

thank you for taking the time to comment!