Tuesday, April 16, 2013

15 minute challenge...week 40

It's Tuesday, and that means it's time to check in with Kate and the 15 minute challenge.  I'm back on night shift for a week or two, so it's really hard for me to tell if I'm coming or going right now, so I best just get to it:

Tuesday:  Soda Shoppe

Wednesday: Soda Shoppe

Thursday: RWB

Friday: none

Saturday: Soda Shoppe

Sunday: Soda Shoppe

Monday: none

5 for 7, not too shabby.  I finished quilting Soda Shoppe on Sunday and now just need to make the binding and get it bound!  RWB is another quilt that has been hanging out in some form or another for awhile, so I'm hoping to get it finished and quilted soon.

It was difficult to leave the house yesterday for work, I really just wanted to stay at home with my family and just be with them.  My thoughts and prayers go out to the people of Boston and all victims and their families.


2 comments:

  1. It seems like you just got off shift. Yesterday was hard, it's so hard to fathom why someone wants to hurt anyone.

    You did really well this week. Hope you can still fit in a few minutes here and there even though you are back on shift for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things like that make you want to focus on what's important. Hope you're able to get sewing in even with the shift change.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment!