Saturday, December 29, 2012

upkeep and cleanup

Doing a little upkeep around the bloggy space here.  I have added pages that are specific to my finished quilts and the Quilt-a-longs and Block of the Month's that I am participating in (or have participated in).  All of this to do a bit of cleanup on the sidebar.  It was looking a bit lengthy and messy.  I prefer to be able to find things easily instead of dig for them, and for any of you visiting, hope it helps you also!  Not a lot of stitching going on right now, have spent the past day or so getting family pictures done, doing some shopping, and in a few hours, we've got to get on the road and head to a friends wedding (very excited for them!).  I'm seriously hoping tomorrow to just spend some nice quiet time sewing!  Catch ya later!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks great. I probably need to do some blog upkeep as well. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment!