Monday, December 31, 2012

a little Sunday stitching...

after returning home yesterday...I was so happy to just sit behind my machine for a bit and relax.  I put away Rainbow Star (needed a break from the quilting, it's a big quilt to be wrestling about!), and pulled out my HST BOM blocks and got to work on finishing the last two blocks.

November:

December:

and all 12 blocks together:


now I just need to get this quilt top finished!

Since I was chain piecing the above blocks, I took the opportunity to make my leader/ender pieces my Shake n' Bake 2 blocks, so I got some piecing done with those:


and since I really needed something else to do...I started a new quilt, using a Good Fortune (Kate Spain) Layer Cake I had buried in my stash.


and now I'm off to do a bit more stitching...I'll be back later today with a final look at my 2012 goals!

1 comment:

  1. Your HST BOM blocks look great! That's going to be a cute quilt when done.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment!