Thursday, December 27, 2012

Planning

and recovery.  That's what this week is about.  Recovery from the mad dash of Christmas (which was absolutely lovely!  had a wonderful Christmas day!)...and planning for what happens next.  After the mad rush to finish so many gifts...I'm itching to get going again!  I was unable to finish Rainbow Star, so I've been doing some quilting on it, a few minutes here...a few there.  And I really want to finish up the HST BOM quilt...and there is a new rainbow quilt I want to start...but nothing has really kicked me into gear just yet.  and then I saw this...


and oh yeah...I'm in!  and I just so happen to have some yummy Joel Dewberry Notting Hill fabric just waiting to be cut up into something!  Let the planning begin...as in figure out a plan to get everything done I want done before 2012 ends...and start planning how I want to kick off my 2013!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a really fun BOM. I'm already overcommitted so I'll just have to enjoy seeing your blocks come together.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment!